Features and future development
Revision as of 10:33, 20 June 2011 by Christian
Well, these lists are still somewhat incomplete...
- Interactively explore weighted undirected networks
- Visualize dynamic processes on networks
- Inspect structural changes of the network (dynamical networks)
- Simplified data import (plain-text/CSV, Excel, GML, Pajek, etc.)
- Improved visualization of directed networks
- Dedicated handling of bipartite networks (and metabolic networks)
- More quantitative tools for a first ad-hoc analysis
- More documentation...