Example data files
This page lists a number of example SPaTo files containing networks for which data is freely available. Please feel free to add to this list, either by directly uploading your data file to the wiki or sending it to Christian.
- Everglades Food Web from the Pajek data website, originally described by R. E. Ulanowicz, J. J. Heymans, and M. S. Egnotovich.
- Florida Bay Food Web from the Pajek data website, originally described by R. E. Ulanowicz, Cristina Bondavalli, and M. S. Egnotovich.
- Florida_Bay.spato (compressed; with binary data)
- C. Elegans Neural Network from Mark Newman's website, compiled by D. .J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz using data by J. G. White et al..
- C_Elegans_Neural.spato.zip (uncompressed; pure XML)
- Network Science Coauthorships from Mark Newman's website, compiled by Newman himself.
- Network_Science.spato (compressed; with binary data)
- Note: This network contains multiple components, but only one will be shown in the tomogram view. To view another component, you have to go back to the map view and select a node from that component (or press R to switch to random node, possibly in a different component).